Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

We are having our annual neighborhood wide garage sale this weekend. Just around the corner, I found a fantastic round side-table with caning as it's top and base. It needs a bit of TLC, but I am happy to use it as-is for now. I love the way it looks in our front room! We are so lucky to have it! And my favorite part, it only cost $5.00!




I found 1 more side table for only $2.00. I am not sure where I am going to put it right now. But I will definitely try out my re-finishing and painting skills. I'll keep you posted....




Linked to:
Garage Salen @ Debbiedoos
My linking properties are stubborn right now! Sometimes it takes 24 hours to work again..
To find Debbie, go here:
http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2010/06/both-feet-on-ground-garage-salen-party.html

11 comments:

  1. You do realize the possibilities with a little paint here right LOL???? Just don't leave it on the garage floor! I love that round table...it looks perfect in your LR. Thanks for linking up to the party. Enjoy your weekend too....go salen!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little tables! They're both darling and wow, you got great prices on them. I would sooooo be painting them white but they're darling either way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! What great tables!! I love both of them and they would look so good in my house too!! LOL!!
    And the prices you paid were fantastic!!
    I think you did darn good with these great finds!!
    I am so jealous!!! LOL!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the drop leaf table! Paint is a girl's best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love those tables. I would not paint either one but that is just me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the awesome things you can find at garage sales and wish our neighborhood had a community one!!

    You got some really great stuff - I am definitely going to follow you so I can see all the cool things you get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spray paints work wonders!! Great finds!

    Come and visit for a Designer Giveaway from Pillow Mint!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are both fantastic! Fabulous finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do have to say I am jealouos of both of these beauties! THey don't need a thing to make them shine. Maybe wine.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! And while the wine is pouring, you can come up with all kinds of ideas... Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...