Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DIY: You Just Might Need One of These!!

I have great news for you... have you seen this?  It is a Must Have item!  Created just last week from supplies that you surely have around your own home.  Awesome Ashley brought it to life over at Make It and Love It.
When you look closely, you can see that the holder fits snugly just under the plug.  However, the opening does seem to have enough room to rest on top of the plug too -I imagine you will find which position works for you.  I have not made mine yet, so I am just guessing here!!  Just had to get this out there and give you time to make one, or two.... or three....   Be sure to head on over to Make It and Love It for the easy to follow, full tutorial!


Happy DIYing!
~Shelly

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea is this and so creative. Off to check the site now. Thanks for sharing, dear.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MonicaI have the container ready and the fabric... just have to carve the time! :) Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...