Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Spring!


The first day of spring is here, and I am ready for it!! Flowers, come out, come out wherever you are! Here's an inspirational picture from the Beauty Finalists over at the photography section of the Pioneer Woman's Blog.

Happy Spring everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I hope it's warming up in your neck of the woods, Shelly -- it's beautiful here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful!!! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...