Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hey Chica! ~A fun paper piecing card~

Hey Chicas! (Y Chicos!)  I found a card that I remembered to take pictures of, but I forgot to post.  I think that must be due to fear of my blog becoming a "cards only" blog -and that just cannot happen!! It is just that so many of my larger projects are still in my head, you know, in the "fantasizing" "planning" stage.  Also known as not-yet-ready-for-posting stage.  So another card it is!  Do you mind?


Here's a close up of the paper piecing of her hair and ribbon.  I just used liquid glue, like Martha Stewarts glue pen or Stampin Ups 2-way glue pen.  Worked really well to hold her hair down over the ribbon.



Inside I added a tab for fun and a lacy die cut.  And as you can see, I had already written in this by the time I took the picture!



The ribbon, ready for her close up...

Enjoy your day!
~Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment at Capital B Shelly! I hear ya when it comes to fantasizing/ planning- such is life!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...