Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Days & My Baby Girl

Were you expecting a human child?  Although we have two teens in the house, we still have my baby girl.  We were just visiting a friend and enjoying a cup of coffee.
Due to it being summer-time, you can even see sand on Staxie's face as proof. :)

~Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...