Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FREE Owl Lover 2013 Calendar

Yes, that's right, free printable calendar again this year!
 All you have to do is pop over to My Owl Barn and choose from all of the wonderful artwork. This is the 3rd year that Shivani has worked with artists from all over the world on her calendar project. Over 40 artists have contributed and there are 43 images for you to build your calendar with.  You just might have to print more than one -seriously!  Someone on your Christmas list would surely enjoy such a creation!







Gorgeous, see what I mean?  And, since I would love a cup of tea right now, I will leave you with one more...



While you are there printing, choosing and sighing with pleasure -leave a comment and say Hello to Shivani. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
~S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...