Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Monday, December 3, 2012

Homecoming Heels

It has been quite a while since I went to a Homecoming dance. Striking suits & ties, sparkly dresses, and oh... those high heeled shoes!  For privacy purposes, I cannot really show you the faces that go with the shoes... The shoes however, want to be famous!
{via Posterize option in PicMonkey}

Silvery Curving Sparkles~

Blurry?  Doesn't matter here~


Hot Pink Satin Bows~


Love how the black accents the heel~
 

 Golden Strappiness~

Sandy Tan and accents of white~


Muted Pinks on tippy toes~


Even looks comfortable, doesn't it?~

Lovely Mochas~


Lined up and ready for the dance~ {a few pictures first...}

Silvery Smooth~

Golden Light w/that fabulous pop of pink~

There you have it, Homecoming Heels with a Posterize feel~

If you want to learn more about PicMonkey.com visit my earlier posts, here, here & here. {Guess I went a little crazy with it!}

Thanks for stopping by!
~Shelly

2 comments:

  1. You made me laugh, Shelley when you mentioned the faces that go along with the heels... arghh!!! I know how I feel when I have to wear high heels and what I have to go through. Anyway these photos are great... I like the tricks...
    Thanks for the tips on colouring. I do try sparkly pens every now and then - they look so effective and glam as well.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes at least 2 of us who laughed! :)
      I just worked out how to add the Pin It/Pinterest button for posts. Pretty easy once you find the code to follow... Do you use Pinterest?

      Delete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...