Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh, Dear.

Picture Credit via Google/Flickr


Ever have any moments like this? How about days? :)
Well, my excuse is that I cannot find my battery charger for my video camera. It is SO SMALL that it can hide rather easily, know what I mean? I am anxiously awaiting a replacement in the mail. Maybe I will find it before the new one gets here. I think I will have to chain it to the outlet, never to be let loose again.

1 comment:

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...