Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Monday, April 29, 2013

Mrs. Prindables & a Product Size Comparison

I am happy to say that I just had a really fun birthday!  The fun started even before when I received a gift that had to be refrigerated -this treat came from Mrs. Prindable's. My brother's family sent a huge apple covered with caramel, chocolate & nuts -yum! Let's just say that this brother's name is Michael.  He wanted to know what size "huge" was and asked me to take a picture of the apple with another object, for size reference. {Telling Michael that it served 10 -12, wasn't enough information.} I had just the item in mind... Peanut!  Our Chihuahua helps me out with my blog here & there and he definitely fit the bill once again.

Here's our attempt to get it just right...










Peanut was very well behaved and did not try to eat the apple, jump off the table, or knock the cup over.  Peanut accomplished another modeling job without even a treatI feel bad now, thinking about it.  I did tell him what a big help he was and played with him! 

Have a wonderful day, come back soon! ~Shelly



6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and glad that you had a good one. Your little doggie is so cute.
    I am sorry that I have not had time to send you an email but I really want to say that I appreciate your kind offer. Maybe I will take it up in the future if the discount vouchers still work.
    Much love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monica! Yes, the discount is never ending! They like you to spend $ in their shop. :) Thanks for always stopping over and taking a look. It is always fun to send a package!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! Peanut is just as sweet as the treat! I love well behaved pets...What a cutie!

    Thanks for Stopping by.. Vetsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, You have done a fantastic job.
    I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. Cara Mengobati Cacingan Pada Anak

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...